Tuesday 11 June 2019

The Basic Things of Health

THE HEALTH



The Basic Thinks of Health: 
The benefits of less medical intervention better health better longevity well today I'm going to talk to you about that, I was at a seminar in India and basically, this guy summed up what alternative health does and what it is and it was really cool having been in the alternative health field for quite a bit alternative complementary working together not necessarily against her at odds but he summed it up and the three things that he told you to do are told anybody to do and what I tell people to do in my practice as well is to eat right move right and think right.
           I'm going to break those down for you but those that are basically:
            1)  The eat right
            2)  The move right and
            3)  The think right

The eat right
                        The eat right now with eating right, it might seem like it goes without saying but one of the best examples I can think of it eating wrong is the movie supersize me a lot of people talk about this over and over but that's a great example of what processed food does to your body so what does eating right do well, it does the opposite that supersize me. It gives your body the components that it needs to look good to have and enjoy health it also provides the components that you're the body needs to keep everything functioning and working correctly helps prevent degeneration or disease so it's very important to eat right and to utilize that principle to its fullest I'm not necessarily talking about specifically having a micro biotic diet eating low carbohydrates, low fat, or any of that I'm not talking about any of that, I'm basically just saying eat Whole Foods eat foods that are real. I work with people all the time that come in and that is eating and you know Twinkies and all these different dessert items and even regular food items that are frozen processed have all these things you don't know what they are in them and unfortunately, those do not help a bodybuilder so it's very important that you take the components and eat correctly so that your body has what it needs in order to function correctly.

The move right
                         For moving, right might seem like the common-sense idea to move your body but a lot of people have forgotten it and I work with a lot of people all the time that has gotten into the routine of waking up going to work coming home watching TV and going to bed and it's very important I had a patient recently that she started exercising not only did she loses weight but she had more energy she felt better she was able to handle her job better so it is important even if it seems small you know even if it's just moving for five minutes doing that starting out once every day could be done or you could do it just every third day but it's just important to start getting that movement in and starting small and then building it up gradually is something that I tell me, patients, to do and they generally do really well with that because it's very hard to just jump in and start doing an hour you know work out every other day or every third day so I definitely recommend starting small and then building it up based it depends on what your goals are you know personal trainers and nutritionists these are the guys that can tell you-you know when they talk to you specifically on what you need but in general, the concept is the same you want to move right even chiropractors or pretty much any an alternative a person is going to tell you-you to need to move the body to some degree the third concept think right I think can be mutated and turned into one of the weirdest things you know because I'll have people that come in and say oh my God I'm sick it's because of the stress you know the stress is just killing me and there's nothing I can do about it and that's why I'm sick and I generally, disagree.

The thinks right
                         I think if you're building a house let's say you've got a wall of bricks if you don't put any cement there the amount of stress that that wall can handle is very little you-you go to push it and then all the bricks fall well if you get them right cement and you put that in between the bricks you can put a lot more stress so a lot of times when people say oh the stress made me sick and it's the stress I think what they're telling you is that the foundation of their body is not up to handling the stress load that they're under so what I generally do is work with the first, two components eating right and moving right in order to allow them to handle more stress now thinking right in my the situation doesn't necessarily mean if you're in the trenches with blood flying all over you and in the middle of a war thinking oh everything's great it's so wonderful it's not this false happiness the excitement that people try to tell you to do it's working with the right information, in other words, observing things for yourself and seeing what works for you and seeking to work with the right information too many times people try to ignore their own observations and try to just believe what somebody else thinks or thinks about a certain thing but I think thinking right means looking to yourself and to what is true for you and find the things that work for you so if you start thinking oh it's just my attitude or certainly, that does play a role but it's not exactly what is meant by think right thinking right means learning and having the right information and to accomplish whatever it is you're trying to accomplish and that's true in any field it's true in nutrition it's true in architecture you know if you're going to build a building and you have the wrong information on how to build a building and you think you can just build it from sand, for instance, it's going to crumble so think with the correct information and that'll take you a long way so if this the information helps you in any way, please let me know on my blog when we always working to give you the best information possible we've got a lot of people creating a lot of posts on here and we definitely hard work to collect the right information for our visitors.

1 comment:

Please give your important feedback. we do our best to make it better than previous.